Avocado Sales Manager
- Business Development: New and Current Accounts.
- Proactively create contract, FOB, delivered, and program sales.
- Provide superior customer service to new and existing customers.
- Identify and strategically pursue opportunities based on industry trends.
- Develop strategies with the domestic team to better serve customers.
- Track and analyze customer sales history and purchasing trends.
- Complete and maintain accurate records of all customer sales.
- Attend industry and customer specific trade shows, conferences, and meeting with prospective and existing customers.
- Assist in AR management.
- Source for domestic and global opportunities.
- 5-years sales management or equivalent produce experience.
- Established track record for business account development.
- Strong sales relationship building skills.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and decision making.
- Ability to effectively influence others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong track record of accomplishment and promotion.
- Highly personable with the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Very organized and efficient with time management.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other business technologies.
- Ability to travel frequently.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.