Worldwide Produce is seeking an individual to coordinate and manage SQF Audits, HACCP and Safety Programs .
- Manage Internal and External Audit Program and yearly review of food management system
- Manage Corrective Action Program
- Manage quality system documentation and program. Ensure only current document revision level is available for employee access
- Develop and maintain SQF documentation (manuals, SOP’s, registers, food defense program) to ensure compliance
- Drive improvement in documentation and streamline
- Prompt document updates and change notice to support operational needs
- Identify new SOP and instruction requirement: Follow through draft, approval, training, verification and implementation stages. Perform audits to ensure effectiveness
- Assure prompt revision of documentation to support audits and audit program, prerequisite programs
- Manage necessary training based on new documentation, SQF code awareness, reported operational GMP & HACCP deficiencies and consumer comments
- Follow HACCP principles and Good Manufacturing Practices. Comply with Food and Personal safety procedures, company policies and regulations
- Serve as a liaison for OSHA, EPA, DOT, Fire Marshall, Insurance and local community health departments
- Maintain the implementation of EH & Safety policies and procedures in accordance with all Federal, State and Local Regulations
- Guide department managers and supervisors in conducting their department safety activities
- Interpret safety and security rules, regulations and procedures for the company
- Coordinate with Plant Manager to ensure associates are properly trained on new/revised safety policies. Provide training records to Human Resources
- HAACP Certification desired
- Produce Experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- Proficency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.