Business Planning and Analysis Manager
For 70 years, Western Precooling has been the partner of choice for growers and shippers to get fresh, healthy produce from the field to their customers.
We are looking for a Business Planning and Analysis Manager to add to our team in Fremont, CA.
Western Precooling is the leading full service provider of precooling equipment, facilities and services. We are recruiting for an energetic and creative Business Planning & Analysis Manager. In this role, you will work with senior management in handling a series of projects to understand and measure company performance; providing new perspectives on what we do and how we measure performance and; helping implement new systems/technologies to support operations and enhance financial and administrative functions.
- Responsible for financial overviews, including Segment Analysis; 5 and 10 Year Projections. Will also explore and analyze potential business model options.
- Lead budget efforts for Western Precooling and joint ventures.
- Analyze customer pricing and specific operational questions; then provide recommendations to operating managers.
- Develop systems to measure each business segment or department’s productivity and value added.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support on understanding and evaluating project goals, value and post implementation analysis.
- Manage other potential projects, such as real estate purchases, business insurance and risk management needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration or a related subject.
- Proven business planning & analysis success.
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and processes.
- Innovative and engaging.
- Attention to detail and approaches work with initiative and a high sense of urgency.
- Adept at working with and learning ERP systems; Great Plains Dynamic and SQL experience a plus.
- Understand available apps that can add value to operational managers and financial systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (strong emphasis on Excel).
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.