Our company was founded in March of 2002 under the direction of its President, Alfredo Rodriguez. The new company facilitates the export of Mexican Hass avocados direct from Michoacán. Due to the increasing demand of the market, the company's efficiency, excellent quality and variety of product Agroexport is now certified to export to the USA, Canada and Asia
In 2006, Agroexport opened its distribution facility and offices for the North American market under Agroexport LLC, located in Pharr, Texas, which has become the center for product distribution.
We are looking for an FOB Sales Person in Pharr, TX.
The primary role of this position is Developed Strong Sales Program to retail, foodservice, wholesale accounts.
- Retail & Foodservice sales account management.
- New business development, ability to call and source new customer leads
- Target new business opportunities.
- Participate in sales & business planning for marketing and sales teams.
- Communicate with warehouse department to ensure high level of service and product integrity.
- Maintain consistent communication with all customers keep them availability product, market prices and quality.
- Ability to participate in tradeshows to uphold company integrity.
- Manage available inventory, market prices, quality and sales decisions.
- Participate in planning and implementation of sales programs and promotions.
- Analyze sales performance and create process improvement.
- Set and meet individual sales goals and work toward companywide team goals.
- Continue communication in order to effectively communicate sales needs, customer feedback and customer trends and changes.
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to build and maintain Relationships with Customers and Vendors.
- Excellent Customer Service.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.