We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join us and help make deliveries to our retail and wholesale customers throughout the Southern California area.
This team member will be responsible for the timely delivery of produce to customers in the Southern California area processing paperwork accurately, following driver safety rules and providing professional customer service. In addition to deliveries, assistance in the warehouse loading trucks, palletizing product, pulling orders and performing other duties at the request of the manager.
- Run routes efficiently and within designated route times.
- Handle company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules, and compliance with DOT regulations.
- Report accidents and injuries and any damage to equipment immediately.
- Assist in shipping and loading trucks for second runs and palletize product.
- Unloading and restacking of product.
- Handle customer complaints professionally and in a timely manner.
- Work overtime if required by the manager in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by the manager.
- Class-A CDL License with impeccable driving record.
- Two- years’ experience driving a straight truck or tractor trailer for deliveries and distribution.
- Knowledge of the geographical area and understanding of GPS technology.
- Competent driving skills in all weather: snow, rain.
- Previous experience with pallet jacks and/or fork-lifts.
- Must be available for early morning start times.
- Experience in maintaining organized records
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.