Sales Category Manager Analyst
At Taylor Farms, our 10,000 employees, who include our 2,000 Salinas based Retail Team, care about the quality and name that is on our products. It is through their hard work that we are able to deliver the best quality products to local grocery stores daily. Our success would not be possible without our dedicated team and we are grateful to have each one as part of our Taylor Farms Family.
Looking for an analytical individual with high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for the development and management of several functions including report modeling and competitive analysis across a portfolio of prepared foods product sets and customers. This position will work with the Sales team and Senior Leadership to develop and manage our strategic plan for new business development for national customers along with ongoing business reviews. The scope of this role will include multiple product sets, 10 national customers, and over 1,500 finished goods SKUs. The individual will also be responsible for developing and implementing standardized reporting tools across all multiple data structures.
We are looking for a Sales Category Manager Analyst to add to the team in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
- Develop processes and systems to define, measure, analyze and correct sales metrics at a programmatic level, while still balancing the need to rapidly prioritize and address immediate anomalies.
- Proactively monitor product sets to ensure competitiveness, optimal structures, and profitability.
- Develop and manage strategic sales snapshots with national sales team.
- Perform analyses and develop reports/dashboards.
- Promote communication and collaboration with key stakeholders across business units.
- Provide continual focus on process improvement.
- 5+ years of related experience in strategic, leadership, and analytical roles.
- Proven track record of execution and management of strategic plans.
- Expertise in simulation development, and advanced analytics.
- Experience managing programs across multiple locations/territories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations, Economics, or other related field.
- Excellent communication skills-written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Expert in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; able to learn new programs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- SQL/database knowledge, Halo, and Axapta experience preferred.
- Travel requirements may vary and subject to change. Approximately 25-50% to Salinas, CA and to plants around the US.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.