Senior Produce Sourcer
JOIN US AS A PRODUCE SOURCING LEADER
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Produce Sourcing Leader you'll take the lead as you:
- Work directly with our growers and distributors to ensure supply that will meet and exceed our Guest's expectations
- Support building a vendor network and strong vendor relationships
- Monitor and manage entire supply chain from pre-ship to post-delivery
- Execute sourcing needs from local and secondary suppliers
- Execute vendor accountability through monthly and annual scorecards
- Communicate with internal teams to provide market information and industry insight
- Post-secondary education degree or higher
- 7+ years’ experience or education in agriculture and/or produce industry
- Ability to travel up to 50% Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong and proven negotiation skill set
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.