Food Team Leader
We are looking for a Food Team Leader to add to our team in San Rafael!
- Set priorities, educate and train on food safety/quality standards and routines with team members.
- Partner with backroom team to ensure FDC/wholesaler trailer unload processes are being followed and backroom location accuracy is maintained for the freezer and cooler.
- Develop and maintain relationships with DSD vendors; hold vendors accountable to maintain appropriate in-stocks.
- Support the transition process by planning pre-transition activities, following pre-transition merchandising guidelines to ensure all non-carryforward merchandise is out of the backroom, and working closely with the presentation team to get all sets done on time.
- Establish consistent routines and lead the team to ensure departments are zoned, in-stock, signed and labeled appropriately.
- Drive expense control through proper supply orders.
- Ensure quality assurance/product safety recalls are completed within 24 hours of notification.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Demonstrated ability of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Intranet systems, CCTV systems, etc.).
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays and long hours) and regular attendance necessary.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.