Consumables Team Leader/Team Member
We are looking to add a Grocery Team Member to our Hayward, California store!
- Support the transition process by planning pre-transition activities, following pre-transition merchandising guidelines to ensure all non-carry forward merchandise is out of the backroom, and working closely with the presentation team to get all sets done on time.
- Establish consistent routines and lead the team to ensure departments are zoned, in-stock, signed and labeled appropriately.
- Set priorities, educate and train on food safety/quality standards and routines with team members.
- Partner with the in-stocks team to ensure on-hand data integrity is being maintained through research for accurate replenishment.
- Partner with backroom teams to ensure FDC/wholesaler trailer unload processes are being followed and backroom location accuracy is maintained in the freezer and cooler.
- Develop and maintain relationships with DSD vendors; hold vendors accountable to maintain appropriate in-stocks.
- Be available to check-in product-in receiving; ensure product meets freshness and temperature guidelines.
- Execute silent sampling programs and take special orders.
- Follow proper Perishables inventory procedures to ensure an accurate recording of inventory.
- Ensure all team members are trained and adhering to the best practices for handling of organic and cut produce.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Demonstrated ability of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Intranet systems, CCTV systems, etc.).
- Able to read instructions, reports and information on computer screens and to key information on computers.
- Able to climb and descend ladders.
- Able to access all areas of the building to respond to guest or team member issues.
- Able to access and move around all areas of the store quickly.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Able to continually move around all areas of store on a daily basis.
- Able to handle all products sold by Target.
- Flexible work schedule (night, weekends, holidays, and long hours) and regular attendance necessary.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.