We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a detailed-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
This is an entry level position and great opportunity to start and grow your career!
The ideal candidate for this position is a recent college graduate ready to learn and excel with our team.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations within the scope of transportation.
- Communicate in ways that are used effectively.
- Managing port operations in regards to internal freight.
- coordinate logistics with suppliers (trucking companies, freight forwarders, and shipping lines) according to availabilities and requirements.
- Managing operations with internal and external clients in Mexico, Central/South America and Asia.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Keep logs and records of rates for future reporting.
- Assist logistic manager in preparing accurate reports for upper management.
- Develop and maintain transportation suppliers (Air Freight, Trucking, Shipping Lines and Freight Forwarders).
- Must excel in written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit.
- BS/BA Degree.
- Ability to track multiple processes.
- Outstanding Organizational and coordination abilities.
- Bi-Lingual preferred -English/Spanish.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.