Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Supervisor
River Fresh Farms is growing and we are excited to bring this opportunity to you.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Supervisor will be responsible for all activities in the accounts payable/receivable functions. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports. Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to collection agencies.
- Oversees the process of invoicing and customer payments.
- Maintain and/or reconcile accounting subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger (AR, inventory, fixed assets, AP, grower payables, pre-paid, accrued liabilities, etc.).
- Summarize balance sheet account activity; prepare periodic balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Compile the sales data and productivity reports to generate company reports.
- Review all past-due accounts and track their payment progress – contacting customers and getting resolution to their account discrepancies.
- Verifying the accuracy and performing tracking of product purchase orders.
- Posting and payment of approved Supplier (vendor) bills, Subcontractor bills, and general operating bills.
- Process Payroll and Employee Reimbursements.
- Assist Controller or other administrative staff as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting-related experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable and GAAP.
- Agricultural experience required.
- Strong technology skills, Excel knowledge and Famous are required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent organization skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and provide creative solutions.
- Requires ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.