West Coast Senior Account Manager
Our mission is to build a better Local and Organic food business that improves upon existing infrastructure to provide opportunities for those who produce responsibly. We will be part of a long-term solution to bring the very best produce and proteins to market. Success will be defined by the long-term improvement of the production and distribution of products that make us better while providing for an effective company.
This is a Sales and Business Development Role that requires a high level of customer interaction.
This position will lead the development of a new independent account base for Central California. The West Coast Sr. Manager will communicate, facilitate, market, and sell products and offerings made available by Resource Group or our Produce Partner.
- Developing new business, call lists and price lists as well as a weekly market report.
- Manage sales on a daily and weekly basis, working in conjunction with Sales Manager as well as Operations and Transportation teams.
- Building and maintaining weekly sales for the new Organic Program. Position will be supported by Resource Group to help build out this division.
- 8+ years experience with fresh organic produce sales and/or distribution and/or purchasing.
- 8+ years of proven customer service experience.
- Proven track record of success.
- History of documented personal initiative and leadership.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Criminal and Personal Credit Back Ground Checks.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.