Quality and Food Safety Manager
Renaissance Food Group is a family of talented and passionate people who share a collective vision of creating really good food. We strive to promote an environment where ideas flow, problems are resolved, and everyone contributes. We welcome new faces and talent, and pride ourselves on employee retention by investing in our team members through opportunities for advancement and fostering individual growth. Our corporate headquarters are in Rancho Cordova, California and we have fresh food facilities across the country.
We are looking for a Quality and Food Safety Manager to our team in Riverside, CA.
This person will provide leadership, direction and management of Quality Assurance and Food Safety at the plant level. They will assure that the facility operations are in compliance with government food safety regulations, Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) requirements and customer requirements. This person delivers continuous improvement around Quality and Food Safety. They will act as a subject matter expert in Quality and Food Safety for the plant.
- Manages the Plant Quality System and team. Works directly with the plant management team to maintain, modify and improve the quality system.
- Anticipates and responds to regulatory agency requirements and reports related to food safety.
- Makes collaborative food safety and quality decisions regarding ingredient, raw product, in-process product and finished product conformance.
- Manages plant internal audit functions and activities in order to be audit-ready.
- Responsible for leading the facility Food Safety Team, developing Hazard Analyses, HACCP plans, preventive controls and compliance with HACCP FSMA and all regulatory requirements.
- Manages sample retention and evaluation program.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.