We are looking for a Mechanic in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
Responsible for the safe maintenance and repair of machinery and fixtures within the plant. Maintenance will be done in both a preventative and repair format. Persons in this position will perform their duties in compliance with company rules including but not limited to rules regarding LOTO, Confined Space, Chemical Handling, Tool usage, PPE, etc .
- Safely repair equipment back to satisfactory performance
- Preform and record preventative maintenance, this is done on Daily, Weekly, & Monthly schedules
- Change blades on cutting machines as necessary
- Ensure work is done within company policy regarding food safety
- Respond to questions and concerns of machine operators
- Experience with PLC
Emphasis on experience with refrigeration
- Electrical: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 2 years
- Two years of welding experience--a plus
- High school degree or equivalent
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.