Ship today, get paid tomorrow!
At ProducePay, we provide fresh-produce growers, distributors, shippers and marketers with new ways to access cash flow and increase sales.
We allow immediate payment of up to 80 percent of the value of a seller's shipment and we match buyers and sellers of fresh produce anywhere in the world via our online MarketPlace.
ProducePay is a Los Angeles-based company, founded by 4th generation farmer Pablo Borquez Schwarzbeck. It has financed more than $80M of produce, bringing buyers and sellers of fresh produce unprecedented access to liquidity.
We are looking for a Sales Representative from any remote location in the United States or Mexico.
Located in Mexico or the U.S., the ideal candidate will be a self-starter and team-player with a strong work ethic who is highly motivated to contribute to our new platform. They will need to be diligent at exercising independent work flow as well as possessing the ability to recognize opportunities for business expansion with new and existing customers. They will also need to be assertive problem-solver who looks beyond the standard solutions to overcome challenges and be comfortable working with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Manage and grow new and existing accounts.
- Continually developing new customers.
- Achieve budgeted sales volume objectives.
- Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support.
- Solve problems quickly by minimizing potential losses and/or maximizing profit possibilities.
- Provide superior customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred BS/BA degree.
- Highly motivate to succeed and a desire to increase profitability for the business.
- Must have a good understanding of the distributor channels.
- Ability to work under time constraints and perform with minimum supervision.
- Effective oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work priorities.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.