The essential function of this position is to support the newly formed East Coast division's day-to-day tasks in sales, accounting, import logistics, grower relations and all other necessary processes. This position is an integral part of a successful import/domestic season as well as the sales team and ensures operational excellence by supporting not only the sales and grower accounting personnel, but our customers and other business partners. Other responsibilities may include assisting with AP, AR, and other office functions as needed.
- Manage Phones: not limited to just answering and passing to sales people, but establishing personal relationships with our business partners.
- Faxing/Emailing time specific customer and grower documents.
- Keying in sales orders and other information into the system daily.
- Coordinating all orders with California and/or Florida warehouses.
- Ensuring that all Florida Office sales orders are shipped and customers notified timely.
- Management of trouble files and assisting with follow up with Sales representatives to clear up accounts receivables.
- Coordinating with customs brokers and warehouse to ensure containers arrive, get off loaded and are returned to port in timely manner.
- Managing reports and distributing to the sales/management staff as needed.
- Ensuring that all transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Recognizing variances in sales orders, and figuring out where discrepancies are coming from.
- Working hand-in-hand with our business partners and team members to ensure the best possible service to our growers and customers.
- Assist with customer and grower inquiries when necessary.
- All other necessary tasks that assist in making the business run smoothly.
- Agree with and stand by the Company Mission Statement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal/teamwork skills required.
- Superior organization, planning, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Positive, outgoing personality.
- Be able to easily form relationships with business partners.
- Solid computer knowledge: Microsoft Office programs.
- Famous Software knowledge a plus, but not mandatory.
- Self starter, solution oriented, and focused on outstanding service.
- We are an extremely team driven company, as part of a team approach to meeting the needs of the business we expect cheerful cooperation from all employees to help meet whatever jobs and duties arise in other departments of the company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.