NatureSeal, Inc., is a leading provider of technology for the fresh-cut produce industry.
NatureSeal is a subsidiary Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc., a world leader in edible coatings for the pharmaceutical, confectionery, industrial and agricultural industries, founded more than 100 years ago. Mantrose is the natural edible coating unit of RPM, International Inc., a $5 billion specialty coatings company traded on the NYSE under the symbol RPM.
We currently have an excellent opportunity in our fast-growing company for a top-notch sales professional. This position will be based in Westport, CT.
- The sales and market expansion of our product line through new business and product development
- Analyzing market trends
- Competitive analysis and maintaining our current customer base with an exceptional level of service.
- Responsibilities include all aspects of technical sales and on-site application work with produce processors and foodservice operators.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Science, or comparable sales experience is strongly desired.
- 3-5 years’ sales experience, with a background in the sales of food ingredients, chemicals or water treatments a plus.
- Overnight travel of approximately 50 percent will be required.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and organize multiple projects.
- Strong proficiency for computers, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.