Compac Sizer Operator
The Compac Sizer Operator is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Compac Sizer equipment.
- Responsible for the set-up and safe operation of the equipment: perform all necessary pre-start checks.
- Responsible for general equipment repairs; preventive maintenance; cleaning; proper shutdown procedures and troubleshooting to assure accuracy of equipment; maintain all electronic and hardware in clean and good operating condition.
- Responsible to calibrate unit on a regular basis to ensure proper performance.
- Continuously monitor all relevant performance metrics, adjust as needed to correct deviations.
- Complete downtime tracking documentation; maintain daily operator log book to document observations, machine adjustments, etc.
- Monitor fruit samples for quality, size, grade and identify when adjustments are necessary.
- Facilitate training on all equipment.
- Communicate with team members all vital information necessary to successfully execute our company and mission goals while not losing sight of employee and food safety.
- Must comply with all Safety and Food Safety rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the Pack Manager, Plant Superintendent, or Management.
- 2 years’ experience in equipment operations and maintenance.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English; Spanish fluency preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and be comfortable in a fast-paced working setting.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.