Berry Category Manager
Interfresh, a leading marketer and distributor of fresh fruit and vegetables, is seeking a highly talented, motivated individual to lead the growth of the company’s berry business.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a vibrant and growing company offering a highly entrepreneurial environment and unmatched support team to maximize your success.
Work location is flexible. Interfresh has several offices in California, or other arrangements can be made.
- Manage grower relationships.
- Produce and manage profitable customer sales.
- Identify and pursue new grower opportunities.
- Conduct our business with the highest ethics and level of integrity.
- Minimum 5 years of berry experience preferred. We are seeking a berry expert.
- Self-starting, highly motivated.
- Ability to work with Interfresh team across multiple locations.
- Mush have berry grower and customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent track record and industry reputation.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.