- Inspect all incoming produce for size, weight, quality, condition and temperature.
- Conduct random sampling of each shipment
- Complete detailed reports regarding each shipment.
- Must have good communication skills including speaking and understanding English.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of a digital camera and the understanding of how to attach pictures while sending emails.
- Must have basic knowledge of the "defect identification" of various fruit.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be reliable, and have reliable transportation.
- Ideally live in the Jersey area, or willing to commute.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly.
- Knowledge of fresh produce and ability to identify different defects of various produce is essential.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.