International Sales Person
Fresh Pacific Fruit is an established global importer/exporter of over 25 years, located in the Central California San Joaquin Valley. Our company handles an extensive line of fresh fruits, vegetables, dried fruits and nuts, and frozen products.
If you consider yourself to be a focused, career oriented individual with a commitment to grow in your chosen profession, we would like to meet you! We are currently searching for an International Sales Person to join our team in Fresno, CA. The successful candidate will manage service providers, customers, suppliers and markets under the supervision of our General Manager.
Manage specific categories and markets. This would include a comprehensive understanding of the full order process:
- Sales offer and pricing
- Commodity updates
- Packing process
- Export Documentation
- Accounts Receivables
- Management and coordination of product from source to destination
- Sales reporting.
- Maximize sales/gross profit through improved product knowledge
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Combination of education, training, and applied knowledge in Agricultural Business preferred, but not required
A strong candidate should possess the below attributes:
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver, strategic thinker
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft office, Word & Excel) required
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.