Retail Produce Sales Representative
Have a passion fresh produce?
Love working with people?
Care about exceptional service?
Focused on the details?
We want to talk to you!
Join a successful team that can help you take your passion for fresh produce to the next career level. Four Seasons Produce is an East Coast leader in organic, conventional and local produce service-wholesaling.
We’re growing! Four Seasons Produce has inside sales career opportunities for enthusiastic produce professionals at our state-of-the-art facility in Ephrata, PA.
- Sell to our retailer customers including: Independent Supermarkets, Co-ops, Natural Food Stores and Organic Markets; through phone, email and online account management and selling activities.
- Seek out and develop new customers.
- Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support.
- Maintain sales targets and category growth.
- Manage a dynamic set of customer needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Retail experience as a produce manager or produce clerk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft office.
Four Seasons offers an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) plan and paid time off. Long-term advancement opportunities exist for those that produce excellence.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.