Retail Account Analyst
As a Retail Account Analyst your objective will be to enhance the business value FoodLink creates for our retail customers. You will assist the Account Manager to identify how new and existing product & service offerings can better be used by each customer to meet their business goals – and in return lead to higher customer satisfaction.
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits & stock options at growing VC-backed company
- Fun team atmosphere in great Los Gatos location – with travel opportunities (20-25%)
- Build market and industry expertise for retail grocery supply chain & buying operations
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with managers and end-users at FoodLink retail customers
- Assist the Account Manager to identify ways to expand the FoodLink footprint at our retail customers
- Work with the Customer Service team to escalate service disruptions and required technical support
- Serve as the voice of the customer to drive industry best practices into the FoodLink product and actively support the development of the future product roadmap
- Maximize customer retention and satisfaction
- Advocate for FoodLink to existing customers – via the phone, on-onsite and at various industry events
- Contribute as an important voice in internal strategy discussions
- Ability to build & maintain client relationships – at the management and user level
- Excellent presentation (PPT, MS Project, Visio) & written communication skills
- Expertise in data analysis and presentation
- Technical knowledge of SaaS-based software
- Experience working with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Some supply chain expertise – preferred knowledge of retail food sector
- Extremely motivated and thrive in a start-up/growth atmosphere
- Good listener and desire to work within a team environment
- Laser-focused on customer success
- BS/BA (graduate degree preferred)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.