Eden Valley Growers, Inc. established in 1956, is a vegetable farm cooperative consisting of ten members, most of whom are third or fourth generation farms, with production on over 1,000 acres. Our farms and warehouses are located approximately 20 miles south of Buffalo in Eden, New York. Members utilize the cooperative for marketing and distributing produce.
We are seeking a General/Sales Manager for well-established farmer owned produce cooperative located in Western New York. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and a passion for produce.
- This person will be responsible for all aspects of the operation including sales, operations, logistics, financial management, and long term planning.
- Must focus on long-term goals for the company.
- Have the ability to manage customer relationships, fiscal performance, and effective team building.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have a demonstrated sales experience in the wholesale produce business.
- Must have an excellent work ethic, ability to wear many “hats” in the cooperative.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.