Food Safety Supervisor
Want to work for a company that’s experiencing healthy growth by producing healthy products? Consider joining Earthbound Farm, America’s largest supplier of organic produce, as we relentlessly pursue our mission of bringing the benefits of healthy, fresh and delicious organic food to as many people as possible.
Earthbound Farm’s food safety program is unparalleled in the industry. It's extremely important that we have the right people on board in order to truly capitalize on the significant growth opportunities that are in front of us. We’re currently recruiting Food and AG Science professionals to join our World Class food safety team.
We’re hiring a Food Safety Supervisor to assist in the oversight and coordination of Food Safety and QA programs.
As a valued resource to our fantastic team, you will directly oversees Test & Hold technicians to ensure work is performed in compliance with Food Safety guidelines at all times. You will have responsibility for microbiological sampling, HACCP programs, in house & third party audits and compliance certifications.
• HACCP Certification strongly desired.
• Ability to compile, analyze and present data in a summary to multi-level audiences.
• Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to get along with diverse personalities.
• Must demonstrate a tactful, mature, and professional demeanor.
• Positive attitude and desire to be a team player required.
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) in Food Science, Ag Science, or a related field.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.