Outbound PM Warehouse Support
Earl’s Organic Produce, Inc., a leading distributor of organic produce throughout Northern California, seeks a skilled and safe Outbound PM Warehouse Support for our San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market headquarters.
Under the direction of the Outbound Operations Manager, the Product Selector fills customers’ orders from stored merchandise in accordance with specifications on sales slips or order forms. Duties include completing order receipts, keeping records of out-going orders, requisitioning additional materials, supplies, cleaning work area and equipment.
This position requires four (4) ten hour shifts, 4pm-2am, Sunday through Friday.
- Read orders to ascertain quantities of merchandise
- Obtain merchandise from bins, shelves, and coolers
- Check order receipts
- Examine products to verify quality standards
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete
- Keep records of out-going orders
- Place merchandise on conveyors leading to wrapping areas
- Wrap the palletized merchandise
- Mark or tag identification on palletized merchandise
- Operate machinery used in the process, or assist machine operators
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify management as necessary
- Forklift, End-Rider pallet jack, and electric pallet jack experience is required
- Ability to read and understand information presented in writing
- Ability to arrange things in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nature
- Requires supporting other team members and provide service to others
- Requires knowledge of conducting inspections of products
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.