Quality Assurance Technician
Responsible for monitoring GMPs, Food Safety, and production processes, cooler temperatures, manufacturing temperatures and inspections of break rooms, restrooms, and supplies.
- Operational inspection of break room, restrooms, supplies.
- Production area checks.
- Monitor CCP’s
- Re-supply of hand soap, gloves, and hair nets.
- Label making.
- Monitoring cooler temps, chlorine, ORP (oxidation reduction potential).
- Enforce good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and Food Safety Policies for coolers.
- Knife issuing and sharpening.
- Weight checks.
- Assure all production and quality documentation is complete and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow and enforce all GMP's (good manufacturing practices) at all times.
- Knives are sharpened and available to employees.
- Cooler temps are at the appropriate temperatures at all times.
- Hand soap, gloves, and hair nets are stocked at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must follow all GMP's at all times.
- Work collaboratively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Proficient with computers and data entry.
- Utilize common sense understanding, carry out simple instructions in 1-2 steps with little to no guidance.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, reading and writing in English.
- Must be able to work in a cold, damp environment for the majority of your shift.
Physical Activities and Requirements of this position:
- REACHING: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- TALKING: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Exerts up to 60 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently. Rarely will need to exert up to 60 lbs. or more.
- WORKING CONDITIONS: Worker is subject to varying inside temperatures, which includes extreme cold (temperatures at about 32 degrees).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.