Quality Assurance Technician
This position will be responsible for monitoring and documenting Del Monte’s Quality and Food and Safety Programs. In this role, the Quality Assurance Technician will also be responsible for the implementation and adherence to all Quality, Food Safety and Sanitation guidelines.
- Ensure that all testing programs are consistent and procedures are followed.
- Communicate with Operations when Critical Control Points (CCP) are not in synch.
- Ensure that all daily documentation is complete and accurate prior each shift.
- Communicate all deficiencies and issues to Quality Assurance Manager or Supervisor.
- Conduct quality control inspections on a regular basis as required by the operations.
- Supervise quality control inspection requirements at the facility.
- Participate in monthly plant inspections.
Preferred but not Essential
- Bi-lingual: English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good mathematical and communication skills (i.e. oral and written).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a related field.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.