To function as parent and affiliated company accountant and provide onsite supervision of the accounting functions as well as prepare analytical information to management to assist in making critical financial decisions.
- Prepares daily bank summaries for all entities.
- Supervises accounts payable entry and reconciliation.
- Supervises weekly accounts payable files for all companies to submit for payment approval.
- Credit and adjustment entries for accounts receivable.
- Inter-company accounts payable billing.
- Prepares monthly shipped reports.
- Create cost and job IDs and general ledger accounts.
- Track payroll information for workers’ comp monthly premium calculations.
- Prepare all information required for annual workers’ comp insurance audit.
- Cost tracking and analysis.
- Recording and tracking of company assets.
- Inventory tracking.
- End of year inventory analysis.
- Accounting file maintenance.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Create monthly G/L journal entries.
- Create monthly P/L and balance sheet reports.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience in grower or farm accounting a plus.
- Experience in supervisory required.
The ideal candidate would be someone who loves to crunch numbers and is passionate about what they do. This person would have 5 or more years experience as an Accounting Manager, preferably with a background from a farm or agricultural environment. Enjoys working for a dynamic family owned company with a unique business model that is growing in many directions.
- Graduate from college/university with Masters or equivalent experience in accounting or finance.
- Excellent business skills, including knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, in order to manage financial records and client transactions.
- Superb analytical and communication skills.
- Employee management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Must be a master at Excel and datatech systems(ex. Famous)
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.