Operations Manager #3206
- Responsible for all Operations functions of business including quality control, grower relations, packaging materials, forecasting, etc.
- Manage team of ten staff across departmental functions.
- Build relationships with growers in Mexico and Western United States.
- Develop processes for crop planning and accurate harvest forecasting.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Accounting departments to provide customer and grower services.
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years Produce Industry experience required.
- Company based in Southern California, will consider remote working arrangement for the right candidate.
- Extensive travel to Mexico and Western US growing regions required.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.