FOB Sales #3313
We are looking to fill an FOB Sales position.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts
- Seek out and develop new customers
- Interact up and down the supply chain to ensure successful relationships with our customers
- Maintain sales targets and category growth
- Identify and analyze local market dynamics and pursue new opportunities
- Experienced in selling grapes and or blueberries to regional chains, wholesalers, and others
- Established customer base and a wide array of industry contacts
- Ability to travel if needed
- Ability to develop new customers and relationships to benefit overall marketing plan
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Broad produce industry knowledge and experience
- High-energy and passionate about accomplishing sales goals
- Enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Proficient with Famous or similar software
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Excellent selling skills and an ability to adapt to different customer types
- High degree of collaboration within the sales team
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.