Sales Account Manager #3357S
Under the direction of the Executive Vice President the Sales Manager coordinates the sales for our company. This position will develop and maintain programs for our retail West Coast Market and food service customers.
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling and sourcing product (directly or through the procurement team), to his/her customers, providing direction/guidelines for the sales team, and ensuring all product lines meet our company’s quality and specification standards.
The candidate must have the ability to maintain our current customer base as well as gain and build strong working relationships and contribute to our customer service standards with suppliers, customers, and key members of the organization.
The Sales Manager, while physically working in Northern CA., is part of a larger operation which includes our other warehouses, sales teams, procurement departments, and transportation staff. All of our departments work together providing our customers an exceptional experience utilizing the company fundamentals.
Leadership and Culture:
- Excels in relationship management and thrives in team environment
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment to suppliers, customers and company associates
- Champions the culture and values of the company
- Operates independently with minimal direction
- Actively identifies needs and works strategically and tactically to exceed goals and expectations
- Strives for exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Maintains current company clients while developing new business
- Analyze sales, variances from budget, annual budgets
- Develop promotional activities, weekly reports and review price changes/margins
- 3 to 5 Years Foodservice sales experience including Produce, Dairy, Grocery and Proteins
- Passionate, fun, and has a positive outlook
- Strong West Coast produce relationships
- Strong Northern California independent, wholesale, and foodservice customer base
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Provide daily availability and cost updates to customers and internal team
- Results driven with a customer satisfaction track record
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have “Up to Date” car Insurance
- Ability to work in a cold environment (36 – 40 Degrees)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to Climb Stairs Daily on Numerous Occasions.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to Work Weekends
- Be In “Good Standing” with the PACA
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.