Key Account Manager #3230
We are currently looking to add a Key Account Manager to our team.The Key Account Manager must be good with numbers and people, experienced finding buyers for produce, and have strong time management and communication skills.
- Manage daily relationships with key retail clients.
- Lead in-store execution team of Merchandisers and Brand Ambassadors.
- Analyze and report weekly sales trends.
- Expand distribution of produce program to more stores/retailers.
- 5+ years’ experience selling in grocery.
- Proven results driving store-level execution.
- Strong relationship building skills at HQ level.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in sales analytics and reporting.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.