Produce FOB Sales #3299
A well-established produce distributor with a national footprint is looking to add talented FOB salesperson to their internal FOB division. This distributor/wholesaler company has a phenomenal pay rating to go along with a trading membership of 50+ years, and wealth of knowledge and contacts which make for a phenomenal support structure. The company handles a full line of fruits and vegetables with a strong reputation in the industry.
This position can be based out of the salesperson’s home office or in one of the company’s office locations.
This position will be fully supported by both the home base office as well as the other satellite offices to truly promote a team concept. No one operates by themselves as tons of invaluable information is shared every day.
- Candidates must have 3+ years of experience in sales and/or brokering and some established customers.
- PACA knowledge and logistics experience would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Seeking someone who is eager, organized, and result oriented!
- ALL inquiries are kept confidential.
- Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a long-term career, not a job.
- Extremely competitive commission structure
Currently in a brokerage role and curious? Please apply.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.