Production Repack Manager
A well-established produce company is seeking an experienced Production Repack Manager to join our team in California. This individual will be responsible for managing our repacking facility and for quality control procedures, including compliance with FDA, HAACP and other food quality regulations.
- Provide leadership and work with staff to ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment.
- Analyze production and inventory management operational and administrative problems.
- Prepare records, reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Select, train, and evaluate production and distribution staff.
- Plan, schedule, and manage packing and distribution activities, ensuring product and supplies are received, processed, warehoused and distributed in an efficient manner.
- Develop recommendations to improve the operations, storage, inventory control, receiving, picking and processing and packing of food product.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment, such as packaging equipment, conveyors, compressors, forklifts, etc.
- Ensure that the safety program and goals are implemented and carried out
- Ensure compliance to FDA, HAACP and all other pertinent codes, regulations and guidelines.
- Daily communication with Sales and Procurement Departments.
- Plan, organize, and manage production to ensure customer, employee, and financial targets are met.
- Produce Industry experience in a packing or processing facility.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus
- A successful performance record demonstrating leadership
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.