At Condies Foods, we’re not just committed to "our" customers, but to "their" customers as well. Whether your end user is a restaurant patron, a student, or a retail consumer, you can rest assured we are listening to them and taking care of them, just as well as we are taking care of you. Our commitment to customer service starts with production and does not stop after the product leaves the warehouse. It continues until our product is in the hands of your customers. Our energetic sales and customer service department is well trained and understands that every customer is important and that all customers must be handled with VIP treatment.
We are looking for a top-notch sales associate to join our sales team and help us continue to provide VIP service to our customers!
As a Sales Associate, you will help build new customer accounts and relationships as well as maintain and build current customer business and relationships. You will assist in achieving and exceeding sales goals and look for new areas to expand sales as well as coordinating and working with other sales team members.
- Maintain, service, and build on current sales.
- Build and grow future sales and customer relationships.
- Maintain high levels of customer service. Responsible for resolving customer complaints and develop solutions to reduce problems.
- Actively search for new customers, sales, and accounts through cold calls, phone calls, customer service, face to face appointments, etc.
- Participate in sale events, programs, and projects (Trade shows, exhibitions, presentations, etc.)
- Stay informed, up to date, and read publications to stay up on markets, trends, and products.
- Follow up and follow through on new sales leads and customer service.
- Work with and build relationships with national accounts, distributions centers, local customers, etc.
- Help develop and set delivery schedules and trucking.
- Active participant in product development and promotion. Identify new market opportunities and products.
- Travel (Local and out of state).
- Work with Sales Committee and Sales team on growing sales, sales goals, product development, market opportunities, etc.
- Provide periodic reports to management on company sales, items sales, etc. Maintain mileage and expense account information.
- Create and maintain customer files, contracts, applications, pricing, personal and financial info. etc.
- Attend all Staff/Sales meetings and/or any other company sponsored meetings or trainings.
- Self-starter, positive, motivated and driven for results.
- Ability to think outside the box and approach sales with clear goals.
- Professional minded individual.
- Detail oriented. Ability to follow through with leads, tasks, close a sale, etc.
- Sales experience: National and Local accounts, c-stores, retail, warehouse/distribution centers etc. preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Ability to speak in public and do product presentations.
- Must be good negotiator, innovative and persuasive.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Some secondary education preferred.
Competitive compensation package (Base salary plus commission).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.