Columbine Vineyards is adding to our growing team!
Leading Southern San Joaquin Valley table grape grower, packer, shipper seeking experienced FOB sales representative. Qualified candidates will work as part of the sale team to maximize sales dollars, maintain and grow accounts, as well as, target new customers. Candidates should possess demonstrable experience in selling both established programs, and day to day business. This position will report to the Sales Manager.
- Service and continue development of existing accounts
- Target opportunities for new customer development
- Develop and execute sales programs targeted at specific accounts
- Track daily inventory levels, collaborate with sales team on the best utilization of inventory
- Collect market information and communicate accordingly within sales team
- Manage Customer A/R within company terms
- Input orders into Famous
- 5+ years FOB selling experience
- BA/BS degree (appropriate industry experience may substitute)
- General computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word etc
- Able to conduct themselves in a professional and collaborative manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.