Accounts Payable Technician
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Technician to accurately code and process invoices for payment. This person will join our team in Salinas, CA and will report to the Accounting Supervisor.
- Ensure vendor invoices are properly matched and approved for payment.
- Code invoices to the proper Cost Center and G/L account and enter in accounting system.
- Reconcile all invoices entered for the month to vendors’ statements.
- Process weekly check run.
- Assist department as needed.
- Other function/duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with Famous computer system preferred.
- Experience in Excel and MS Word preferred.
- Able to work in a respectful and professional manner with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.