Warehouse Inventory Manager
Established in 1993, California Specialty Farms began as a boutique specialty produce shipper. Although times have changed and the specialty produce world has evolved, our desire and commitment remain the same! From the smallest overnight package of a single pound of product, to commercial air containers or trucks filled with pallets of mixed commodities-we are feeding the world.
California Specialty Farms: When you need product that glitters and service that’s as good as gold!
We are looking to add a Warehouse Inventory Manager to our team in Los Angeles, CA.
This candidate’s overall goal is to ensure that all products meet our company’s high standards and to ensure the efficiencies of the warehouse. This person will be responsible for arrangement of the warehouse, communicating to sales personnel, and inputting inventory information each night. You will also collaboratively work with the team and staff to ensure that operational efficiency, safety, and controls are maintained. The ideal candidate will have high organizational skills, ability to pay attention to deal, excellent communication skills, and accomplished management skills.
- Taking and entering the inventory every night.
- Ensuring the order pulling is being done properly using F.I.F.O.
- Decide which cooler(s) is best for new or presently stocked products based upon your: observations, professional data, and feedback from co-workers.
- Arranging the warehouse and organizing the coolers to maximize efficiencies.
- Communicate to the buying and sales personnel any pertinent information.
- Produce trash reports that report and address significant waste instances to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of warehouse management experience.
- General knowledge of modern warehouse and inventory control processes.
- Proficient skills in using computer-based systems, programs and reports.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Strong interpersonal skills to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and creative flexibility while dealing with all levels of the organization.
- Capability of organizing and prioritizing tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Proficient in explaining and teaching policies, procedures and practices.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.