Company Description: C. L. Services, Inc. is a third-party transportation provider. We provide transportation solutions to major shippers (military, national retail, grocery, automotive, etc.) throughout North America. We specialize in truckload, flatbed, LTL, intermodal and reefer. We have been in business since 1997, we are debt free, members of the TIA, enjoy an impeccable reputation in the industry, and provide our customers with accuracy, dependability, industry knowledge and a Prosponsive® mindset to achieve raving customer service. At C. L. Services, Inc. our staff has the ability to predict both a situation and formulate a solution to a problem before it occurs; the Prosponsive® promise: “To proactively respond and communicate quickly and honestly with all of our clients and vendors.” We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are looking for an experienced Produce Sales Representative; the right person does not have to relocate.
The qualified candidate will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s truckload brokerage services. This person will personally, contact and secure new business accounts/customers. They will initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that a Prosponsive® standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Promotes/sells/secures Produce orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach focusing on selling core services
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Defines services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Collaborate with CSRs to ensure existing customer base is maintained properly
- Keeps abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature
- College degree (4-year), preferably business related
- Two-three years proven Produce or transportation related sales
- Transportation brokerage experience required
- Above average computer skills, must know Microsoft Office
- We are seeking people who possess an entrepreneurial spirit
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.