Produce Sales Assistant Coordinator
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, the Amerifresh name has been synonymous with quality and consistency for the past century. Our heritage includes one of the broadest and longest continually packed produce brands in existence, Snoboy. From humble beginnings in the Northwest, Amerifresh has grown into one of the largest produce marketing companies in the country.
Customers choose Amerifresh as their primary fresh produce source and third-party logistics provider and depend on us for the continued success of their operations. Our source-based presence positions Amerifresh to offer our customers timely and accurate information for fresh produce and transportation services. We become the customer's representative at the source.
Join our growing team in one of our energy-filled locations and learn firsthand how we leverage our knowledge, relationships, and service to all major market segments of the produce industry. Amerifresh offers multiple products and multiple growing regions, together in one company. No one can deliver on customer needs for information, service, and insight like Amerifresh.
- Process, support and verify sales orders from several commission-based Sales Associates on a daily basis.
- check passing's against order, qty's, price and pertinent information. Daily receptionist duties and back-up Sales/Office Managers when necessary.
- Answering multi-line phone system.
- Order office supplies.
- Filing and purging old files to make room for the current files.
- Making sure all fax/copy machines have paper/toner in them to keep the office running smoothly.
- Must be able to operate a 10 key by touch.
- Must be very knowledgeable with data entry and learn easily what our system works like.
- General use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A/P knowledge, A/R knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced office handling many requests at once.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Two years previous experience with a produce or fruit company preferred.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.