National Sales Manager
America Label specializes in fresh produce labels and labeling, serving all of North and South America. America Label is a division of Multi-Action Labels, a high-end label manufacturer.
We are seeking a dynamic highly-motivated National Sales Manager to join our expanding team in the United States and Mexico.
This person will service existing accounts, develop new business with specialty products, manage and support a national network of regional sales representatives, and generate new contacts and clients throughout the United States and Mexico. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business as well as established business relationships throughout the territories and managing distributors.
- Grow sales by active business development.
- Motivate, support and manage an existing group of sales professionals.
- Direct selling of specialty products.
- Organize, attend and follow-up on national and regional trade shows.
- Maintain and grow established customer base.
- Help design, create and implement programs which will result in brand growth.
- Ability to install and service necessary equipment, and also setup and train local service centers.
- Requires frequent travel throughout the USA and Mexico.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure client satisfaction.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in packaging and/or the fresh produce industry.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Location based in Atlanta or near major airport hub preferred.
- Excellent leadership qualities to represent the company with professionalism and integrity.
- Initiative and self- motivation to seek, identify and develop opportunities to drive sales.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the use of CRM.
- Excellent communication skills (home based position).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.